|Total recipe time: 40 to 45 minutesMakes 4 servings|
- 4 beef ribeye filets, cut 1 inch thick (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups red and yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Combine tomatoes, oil, thyme, garlic and salt in medium bowl; toss to coat well. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on metal baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Roast in 400°F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until skins are wrinkled and begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, press lemon pepper evenly onto beef filets. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place filets in skillet; cook 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter; season with salt, as desired.
- Serve filets with tomatoes.