- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- Toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions (optional)
Marinade & Dressing:
- 2/3 cup teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain, whole wheat or regular spaghetti
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup carrot, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped fresh basil and/or mint
- Combine marinade ingredients in glass measuring cup, whisking until just blended. Cover and refrigerate 2/3 cup for dressing. Place beef steak and remaining marinade in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli, bell pepper and carrot during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Place pasta mixture in large serving bowl. Stir in basil. Heat reserved 2/3 cup dressing in microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds or until hot, stirring once. Add to pasta mixture, tossing to combine. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 16 to 21 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak diagonally across the grain into slices; sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Serve steak with noodle salad.